When was the last time you checked your notifications on Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat? I’m sure it wasn’t long time ago, right? Nowadays everybody is online – therefore your clients too!
The rapid development of technology the past century has changed our lifestyle, our daily routine, and even the way we think. We can’t even consider the idea of booking a dinner in a new restaurant before checking the review of it, and making sure that people have rated it with positive comments on Facebook. Not to mention the online shopping which has made our lives much easier where we can order our favorite things from the coziness of home.
Digital Marketing has replaced the old-fashioned advertisement, which generates a strong network of which are always On-Line and ready to be involved in your business. According to Social Media Examiner, 97% of businesses are currently participating in social media, but 85% of participants aren’t sure what social media tools are the best to use.
Despite different purposes based on the interest, hobbies or profiles, yet, each of us is an ‘average user’ of internet. If your business is missing online, we need to talk!!
Here are some takeaways “what and whys” of the importance of the virtual appearance of your business:
- Your customers are online – It’s a fact! Social Media channels are the number #1 trend of the modern age. Social platforms can enrich the list of customers, expand your community, and increase your sales. The online communication is also making possible the immediate feedback from your clients directly to your posts, which makes the market more competitive and dynamic.
- Free of charge promotion – (Actually, this should be the number #1 reason why Social Media is crucial for businesses!) Being online not only means access to unlimited online customers who are out there, but also to reach them without wasting a lot of energy and money. Through social media channels you can be totally free of charge to do varieties of creative promotions and get prompt results.Even if you hire a social media experts to help you on building strategies and visualization, it will cost much compared to the benefit your business will gain! (Professional social media Services Company will cost around $4,000-$7,000 per month)
- You brand goes global – With the invention of Modern Media, the world has become a “small village” where everybody has access to everything. It doesn’t matter if your business is small or big, or if it operates locally or internationally, because once your product will go online, it will become globally reachable and people from around the planet can see it, feel it or have it.
- Boosts your site’s SEO – Did you know that through Social Media your business can be ranked high during the search engine? Well, you do now! A well-packed content plan of your SEO can easily put your company or business in the spotlight again while surfing on searching engines because the biggest SEO sites such Google and Bing have both incorporated social data into their algorithms to signal content freshness and quality.
- An artistic tool of communication – Social Media after all is a creative approach with your clients. You can choose a vast of methods and innovative ways to express your product or services which are kind of unique art.That is why you have to choose wisely your team to deal with your Social Media Strategy, because if you do it right, your work will impress your customers, just like a magnificent piece of art!