Do you find yourself taking the exact same road to your job, where the first stop is the coffee shop where you get your daily caffeine dose and exact the same donut?
Well, this is not the case with Social Media, where everything changes with dynamism and you have to seek always attractive ways to keep your audience connected constantly with your products or services.
Here are some take-away funny tips on how to use Social Media always in your favor:
- Keep up with Social Media features: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are launching often creative features which people love to use. Be right in time with these releases and learn how to use them, because if people love to interact – most probably your clients will be amused too!
- Go LIVE: A video can document best what is happening! You can use a vast of platforms which have a Live Version such as: Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram or Periscope which can provide you the option of getting your audience informed and connected in real time. Turn camera on and make sure to record important events, launchings or behind the scenes and share them online!
- Create Engagement Campaigns: Make yourself visible by tagging or mentioning your competitors, partners and even your clients. Initiate interesting engagement campaigns and discussions which will intrigue your audience and they will keep looking for more! This method can be applied best with Twitter, where you can tweet, re-tweet or mention the most influential companies and businesses that have million of followers! Don’t forget to use the right has tags as well.
- Boost posts: That doesn’t mean that you have to lose your fortune on ads! Choose wisely which posts to boost, decide location, target audience, and be careful to include all the specifications that include all your clients. You need to spend a few dollars time to time on ads just to highlight your best posts!
- Make your online presence count: Be online! Even during the time when online traffic is less dynamic. Once you are visible online with creative posts, you will get the attention of your clients. Also, being online means you will be ‘near’ your customers in the way that you will be there to respond their questions or comments and it means that you care for them.
- Repost old posts: If a post from the past has gained a high reach and engagement, why didn’t consider the idea of re-publishing? If you think that people will be annoyed to see the same post again and again, it eventually won’t be annoying, as resulted from the feedbacks. It would be just a kind refresh and they will feel familiar with the post so for them giving a like would be something natural and spontaneous. A repost or a re-tweet can be very interesting time to time, especially with posts which resulted to be successful. Keep always in mind the well-known cliché: “Old but gold”.
However, Social Media is an artistic approach to your clients, you need to be very creative and open to do so! Or you can contact Media Reachers team to get you the satisfactory reach and engagement. Why contacting us?
See how we can design together the best methods of online promotion and marketing here: https://mediareachers.com/our-plans/